25 How to distinguish between Enterprise Devices and Consumer Devices¶
|Enterprise Devices||Consumer Devices|
|Pico Neo 3 Pro||Pico Neo 3|
|Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye||Pico G2 4KS|
|Pico G2 4K||Pico Neo 2 Lite|
|Pico G2 4K Plus|
|Pico G2 4K E|
|Pico Neo 2|
|Pico Neo 2 Pro|
|Pico Neo 2 Pro Eye|
On top of all features of the Consumer Devices, the Enterprise Devices support the additional customization features as below:
- Customize the boot up and shutdown animation
- Configurate the key function
- Install and set the Launcher
- Use the system-related interfaces in the SDK (for example, silent installation and uninstallation, etc.)
- Install and use Pico enterprise customizable products (Broadcasting Solution, Live Streaming Assistant, Application Installation Assistant, etc.)
- Install the customized system (ROM)
Note: The applications installed in the Enterprise devices are displayed in the “All” list (Figure 25.1).
None of the enterprise customization features mentioned in 25.1 are supported.
Note: If the developer is developing and debugging on the consumer devices, the installed application will be displayed in “Unknown” (Figure 25.2).